Shameless Grovelling
The following message was posted on sister site ChiswickW4.com..please helpI need your help, badly. I have no mates, the importance of which will become clear in 10 seconds. I entered a worldwide competition, one where you had to make a tv ad about an enviromental issue. It was judged by George Clooney, Cameron Diaz and a bunch of D listers, either that or their assistants, assistants, assistants. Anyway out of 300 + entries I got into the top 20, now it's down to a public vote, which is where you come in ....could you please vote for me? http://current.com/ecospotYou can view the ad and vote at the website, maybe you'll recognize Chiswick village, where I live and the ad was shot.I'm not sure it's the best ad, but it's definitely one of the better ones.. Entry is called 'The Bags' by Butlieretheres a short registration process to make sure people only vote once, takes 10 secssome background: I'm the only British entry in the finals, all the other finalists are yanks. Help us beat them...please? thanks for taking the time to read,Butliere
David Archer ● 6916d6 Comments