I need (for one night only) a stage curtain. Anyone know where I can get some gold lame or similar material to make a glitsy curtain (6ft x 4ft)??
David Archer ● 6901d8 Comments
Try Debbie Dewar on TW8www.fantasylandpartyshop.piczo.comemail fantasyland@hotmail.co.uk
Sarah Felstead ● 6901d
Wow David, can't wait to see your glitzy stage entrance!;-)
Gerry Tan ● 6901d
Good quality and good value material.Curtain Factory Outlet - Ballards Lane, Finchleyhttp://www.curtainfactoryoutlet.co.uk/location.htmHope that helps.
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6900d
A customer tonight (who has worked in theatre and film) has offered to take me to a prop shop for a stage curtain and props. But I'd like to thank everyone for their advice on where to get material.
David Archer ● 6898d
Thanks to everyone for offering advice where to get the curtains...and a BIG thanks to forum member Philip for surprising us by giving us a pair he made a few years ago. Not only that, he took the trouble to drop them off! They are ideal and will look great on the night.
David Archer ● 6886d
The gold lame curtains provided by forum member Philip Cole looked superb on the night. Thanks to all who offered help and Happy New Year
David Archer ● 6847d
Brilliant entrance David ! Looks like y'all had a great NY's eve dinner experience at the lovely ThaiNice. But which one of the lovely ladies were you? The tall one in red or the elegant one in green? Do tell please!
Gerry Tan ● 6847d
Ha Ha...I wish Gerry. I was the Phantom..