Any suggestions for someone near Northfields or Ealing Broadway?I bought a couple of trousers that need hemming/shortening... and it's so hard to find someone in London to do a simple job like that!
Alex Ferizis ● 6881d4 Comments
There's a place in West Ealing, Uxbridge Road, just past Northfield Ave junction, it's a fabric shop (just by The Olive Restaurant) and they have a workshop in the back. V reasonable and good standard of work
Viv Ellis ● 6881d
I'm pretty sure the shop Viv mentioned is A.K.Textiles. There is also a tailor in Leeland Road in West Ealing (where the farmers market is on Saturdays)on the same side as Barclay's Bank. I've used them to shorten trousers and they were fine.
David Highton ● 6881d
The shirtmaker in Northfields Avenue does alterations. He's near Richardsons almost opposite the Kings Fish Bar or the dry cleaners at the bottom end near The Plough also does alterations.
Pat Kingham ● 6881d
Great advice since I live almost next to Northfields tube station...Will try both places (I assume the shirtmaker is the one on the west side of Northfield Ave. just north of the station?), hope to get a decent price...
Alex Ferizis ● 6881d