Have been trying to find a smallish real christmas tree - tried one of the big DIY stores but their trees were all quite big ones. Is there any where in Ealing or nearby that has a good selection?
Alison Mossman ● 6874d5 Comments
I was surprised to see that they are selling Christmas trees on Ealing Common on the green in front of the Jarvis hotel and seem to be open late.We get our little tree from Wyvedale garden centre Windmill Lane Isleworth. Am always amazed at the size of tree people are buying when we go.
Peter Wright ● 6874d
I don't think we are as good at spatial awareness nowadays.
Philippa Bond ● 6874d
There's some nice fir trees in Walpole park... If you get there after dark you can have your pick!
John Kelly ● 6874d
Nicky's Fruit and Veg S Ealing Rd has all sizes.
Gillian Healey ● 6874d
I see in the Gazette that the firm selling the trees on Ealing Common are working with Tree Aid and for every tree sold a tree will be planted in Africa. Last year the company sold 10,000 trees.Open 8am - 10pm every day until Christmas Eve.