Haven't had that problem with sky (yet) but on Friday I had to wait in for over eight hours for a delivery from John Lewis. Totally outrageous if you think that Ocado - under the same general label - offer one hour slots - that Amazon give you free delivery if you spend £15. Yet I had to wait in a whole day, having spent £355 on a new telly. And then pay for the delivery. Any time 0900 - 1730 they said so I thought fine - it's coming from Park Royal, a whole half mile away - they are always here by ten in the morning. Only to find, when it was too late, that John Lewis internet have outsourced their delivery to some useless outfit called citylink who will give no information or specifics and think it's perfectly OK to keep the customer (obviously not THEIR customer - that's JLP) hanging around for a whole day.I won't be using JLP internet again.
Sara Nathan ● 6865d