"Look, daddy! Teacher says, every time a bell rings, an Angel gets his wings."
David Archer ● 6862d13 Comments
That's too easy!
James de Vivenot ● 6862d
I know..but one of my favourites!OK....give us a hard one.
David Archer ● 6862d
Hang about guys, I can't even get this easy one! :-(
Gerry Tan ● 6862d
Gerry, it's probably the most popular Christmas film of all time - I believe it is on in some cinemas right now after being digitally remastered - set in a place called Bedford Falls....
David Fox ● 6862d
Back of the class Gerry! 100 lines by tomorrow.
Yes Sir Mr Archer. But please Sir, may I have more?
"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
6 years ago that would have been easy
Nearly 7 years now!
OK, so that is "Gordon Brown,The Heavenly Years" and "Cameron 3" so give us a difficult one - eh
Jo Smith ● 6862d
How about the most rememberd line ever uttered -"Here's looking at you kid" by the late, great Humpty Gocart.
John Chant ● 6861d
What's this a last line from?“Look, you fools. You're in danger. Can't you see? They're after you. They're after all of us. Our wives, our children, everyone. They're here already. YOU'RE NEXT!” (End of original film before addition of epilogue).
Alan Brainsby ● 6861d
without cheating, im guessing 'invasion of the bodysnatchers'.
David Archer ● 6861d