Where can I buy nice cheese in Ealing. Is there a cheese shop anywhere??????? Or in Chiswick?
Olivera Babic ● 6861d10 Comments
Mortimer and Bennett on Turnham Green Ave is good (opposite Mackens the butcher) or the Farmers' Market in West Ealing usually has a stall selling cheese
Viv Ellis ● 6861d
Waitrose have a very good cheese counter, and they also have a refrigerated section in the aisles with a really good selection of prepacked cheeses from overseas.
S. D. Brock ● 6861d
The Waitrose cheese counter is excellent.
Lynn Clark ● 6861d
Olivera, what's your favourite cheese? And what d'you like to drink with it?
Gerry Tan ● 6861d
Vanilla on Churchfield Road, Acton has a good selection.
D Moore ● 6861d
Thanks for all the suggestions. I was thinking of offering some good chees and crackers with mulled wine and christmassy fare.
Olivera Babic ● 6861d
I lament the passing of Cornucopia opposite St Mary's, owned bt my friend Nigel.
Graham Weeks ● 6861d
I'm allergic to dairy and love ewe's cheese but find it to get hold of in supermarkets - all that seems to be around is ossau iraty which I like but gets pretty boring. I wish there was a good err... cheesemongers? in Ealing!
Kirsty Murdoch ● 6860d
Can you take buffalo cheese?If so, there's a stall at Acton Farmer's Market on Saturdays which stocks that...and a goat's milk one too but it's not there every week.
Sara Nathan ● 6859d
We have bought buffalo cheese at the West Ealing market too.I loved Cornucopia. We used to buy grain there to grind and bake when I was first married (the first time!).
Jane Salisbury ● 6859d