Forum Topic

Matthew, it is very sad that Ealing doesn't sport the sort of "good" restaurants that some of our neighbours do, but I have read the many recommendations and certaintly agree that they provide good grub.I'd like to add just a few more:Gastro Pub food - If you like the Grange, do try the Ealing Park Tavern - more like a food hall in atmosphere, but really worth it - lovely service (even with child) and the menu changes so often I've never had the same thing twice - sometimes that is a disappointment if I have thoroughly enjoyed something and would dearly like to eat it again!Lebanese food is a firm favourite of mine. Going downmarket from Karaam, do try the cafe Beirut on 145 Uxbridge Rd - they sent a flyer to my door early in Jan and I have been there once for lunch and used their takeaway service around 5 times since! Great Lebanese food, amazing prices, free delivery in Ealing, and their "Beirut Special" plate is 5.99 takeaway is amazing value, so great for lunch times.(PS. If you love Lebanese, you cannot miss Abu Zaad on the Uxbridge Rd in Shepherd's Bush, simply the best food, especially falafels I have ever had).Spanish: Don't forget Domingoes on Northfield Ave - they have been going for years, run by a Portuguese family. The service is impeccable - lovely ladies who run it like clockwork, the food is good. Calamari, stuffed peppers, broad bean stew, tortilla - mmm. A good friend of mine who is Spanish rates it, so that is my benchmark!Happy eating!

Melissa Davies-Wright ● 6824d