Well, first of all....I have heard lots about the teething issues that Talk Talk has had over the past 18 mths...which I would agree with. (just like Orange too).However, I have a few friends who have Talk Talk now and they love it - no problems really - in Ealing and outside.Secondly, if you are running a business, depends what kind of business, if you need the IP access 24/7, then yes, pay the premium with BT.If it's say, consultancy business where you are not online all the time, then you can choose a cheaper package.UKONLINE is not bad either as it's used by many organisations as their ISP.I am with Pipex now (ADSL+2 currently at 11Mbps) and I have had major problems with the service (in December) - no broadband for a month, no telephone line for a week or so.....story goes on.However, when it came down to it, it was BT's fault, the port at the exchange was faulty. Then the broadband cable going outside my house to the outside box needed to be replaced. The first BT engineer that came out (allegedly) didn't turn up. So re-booked it. The second BT chap turned up, he didn't do anything except ask one question "is my landline working?" - totally irrelevant as broadband is separate to the voice line.Finally, the 3rd BT chap came along and diagnosed the problem (on New Year's Eve!).As BT own all the lines (except cable) in this country....then the hardware is down to them.All the other problems with other ISPs is down to customer service quality or the speed of problem resolution.So you have to determine what your needs are and what you are prepared to pay for.Or, use 3G technology instead of the physical fibre or copper under the ground.
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6845d