I have been trying to set up Neighbourhood watch since last year.The community police have been no help at all, despite numerous phone calls to them.Is there any other way i can set this up?
Samantha Louise ● 6845d3 Comments
facebook
Mark Yates ● 6845d
Try at your Town Hall
Jean Gilmore ● 6844d
Are you based in Ealing ? (might sound like a silly qn)Get in touch with your local Safer Neighbourhood Team.....details here http://www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/boroughs/ealing/saferneighbourhoods.htmand go their meetings (quarterly-ish).I try and attend my area meetings and it tackles what the priorities at the time. So you can raise the issue on setting up a NW area.Alternatively, or join Streetwatchers (Council-led type of NW) - ring 020 8825 5000 and ask for Susan Wyatt (she looks after the Streetwatchers residents....Very good initiative I think...works well, as some of my streetwatchers help me in my ward work.
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6843d