So who, apart from our editor, was invited to hear him?
Graham Weeks ● 6817d4 Comments
I did wonder too Graham...wasn't the person in the photograph?
Jim Lawes ● 6817d
Yes I wondered as well. Would have liked to have heard him 'cos I've got time for Boris - he could make an excellent Mayor. Still, it was nice to see his photo with our esteemed editors of EalingToday and ActonW3 - our Boris looked like a thorn between two roses. Maybes I'll get an invitation to his next appearance in Ealing - hope so anyways. :-(
Gerry Tan ● 6817d
I assume it was a Conservative by invitation only do. Boris is likable and entertaining and will get my vote as the ABK candidate ...Anybody But Ken. However I think he is a perfect new Tory, no principles but pragmatism and self promotion. The thought of Paddick is unthinkable.
Graham Weeks ● 6817d
We had an invite in the post, we didn't go. One had to pay to attend, can't quite remember how much, but they were offering a drink and a bite to eat.Robert & Jean
Robert Julian Fernandez ● 6817d