Parking Tickets - Ealing Broadway Tube
I recently got a parking ticket for parking in the private parking bays in front of Ealing Broadway Tube. I mean, I was picking up a mother with a small toddler and baby on a Sunday afternoon. I had literally stopped there for a matter of two minutes. I wrote to Steven Pound MP and about it and appealed to the parking ticket people but to no avail. Mr Pound knows about the problem but can do nothing about it. Has anyone simply refused to pay the fine? OK, I now know there are signs prohibiting parking there but, really, when you're trying to park safely with people crossing the road in front of the car - you just don't notice them! Its just a trap!. I feel some clever bugger has bought this land for the sole purpose of issuing parking tickets. What do you think? Should I pay the £60.00 fine? Has anyone refused? Is there a petition I could join? I find it rediculous that a major station in a one way system has absolutely no provision for pick ups/drop offs.
Olivera Babic ● 6791d21 Comments