The Horseshoe Cafe in Hanwell
After making lots of visits to the horshoe cafe in Hanwell and having a nice meal inviting friends and family I live locally so want to support local buisness I had a very diappointing visit today when i went with my 4 year old daughter and my 4 month old son in is pram . My daughter always enjoys it there and asked to go as treat i said yes but was very shocked and upset as i was refused entry due to my PRAM no real assisistance given i politley asked for somwhere to go out of the way i was just told it would BLOCK access {NOT FIRE HAZARD } ie i fear, for lunch time trade. { but this was 11.30 and my daughter small meal and my bacon sandwich obviously not enough venue as they waited for lunch time rush ! I thought this was a welcoming family cafe but obviously not .Just warning all parents out there Dont go to avoid dissapointment or leave like i did with your pram and tearful daughter in toe !! I was told to leave my pram outside WHERE !!!! LOTS MORE CAFES IN HANWELL MORE INVITING FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN but dissapointed as food usually good
Nicola Buckley ● 6791d9 Comments