I don't think I'm with you on this one Iain. My position is that I like to read differing opinions on a wealth of subjects and I wouldn't encourage relegating Mr Giles to the ChisickW4 pages. Not that I agree with most of his postings, although some of them are quite interesting. There's room for all, so long as they don't preach hate or intolerance. And besides, EalingToday ain't as busy as the lively ChiswickW4 pages, which is the site of the chattering classes and don't they chatter!...I call them the 3M posters...all mouth, no money and monstrous mortgages.(well 4 Ms really!). EalingToday has always been friendly, but needs more input of every shade and opinion. No, I think we need free speech at all times, from as many as want to speak on whatever subject. I don't think a propagandist needs necessarily to be an enemy of free speech. And besides, there a lovely old Chinese saying that says: Love your enemy, they'll hate you even more for doing so. Mr Giles must stay – I love his opinions - bless him. ;-)
Gerry Tan ● 6770d