I am hoping to get my baby Christened at St Thomas's Church in Hanwell this summer. Can anyone recommend a good local venue to have the christening party?Thanks
Victoria Williams ● 6763d5 Comments
I've put a list of venues in 'Our Area' (see above). I'm sure there will be something there or at least some food for thought. The council has a list on their website too. Good luck
Charlie Canniff ● 6761d
I've been to two christenings in the last year, one at Golds gym in there cafe/bar area for a smaller group and the other at West Mid golf club for a large party. Both venues I found to be very good
D Downey ● 6761d
Thanks for your help! However, I tried the link in 'Our Area' and it doesn't seem to be working? I will have a look on the council website too.
Victoria Williams ● 6761d
I`d like to suggest the Pavilion Cafe at Boston Manor House which is available for functions and not too far from St.Thomas`s. Personally untried but worth following up! www.fobm.org.uk
Robert Darke ● 6760d
The catering at Golds Hanwell has changed recently. At the moment you cannot get any food at all which is a shame as I usually had something before or after physio
Colin Izzard ● 6760d