Wow you guys are pretty tough! Ok, well the truth is I am only 25 and have just started working for this company, who by the way are extremely reputable (accounts and references can prove it) and I thought that an innocent (although devious) reply to some inquiries on the local forum was a good idea. I wanted to make a good impression on my Director, by thinking on my feet and generating new inquiries and securing business. I offered our details merely as a suggestion, but ultimately it is up to the inividual to contact us and be happy with what we can offer. So, what I did was morally wrong, yes, but fundamentally bad....no. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I don't think I need the book thrown at me. One other thing, I was born and bred in Chiswick, I only moved last year.
Richard Brown ● 6754d