I didn't see any yesterday, what did I miss?
Barbara Yerolemou ● 6756d6 Comments
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/epeng001.shtml?src=ip_potpw
Sarah Felstead ● 6756d
love it! I so wish it were true and could expect to see penguins on my lawn when I woke up in the morning. Was that on the TV too or is it just for the internet?
Barbara Yerolemou ● 6756d
The Sun reported that the new French president was undergoing stretching sessions to make him taller and that Gordon Brown had recruited his wife to make British people more elegant. The Express announced that Big Ben was going digital. I scoured the Standard last night and found their story (easy!). A prehistoric dog track has been unearthed on the 2012 olympic site between ye olde cities of Aq and Nee.
David Archer ● 6756d
the Independent reported that Gordon Ramsay had banned all swearing in any part of his gastronomic empire. the pseudo reason being that the australians had banned him from opening up there due to his profane language and he bloody well ought to take notice - or similarsurely this was a jape
Colin Izzard ● 6756d
I like the idea of April Fools Day - brings a bit of merriment to life and don't we all need that lately?Had a good smile at the notion of combining the areas of South Acton estate to Bedford Park and calling the combined district Bedford Heights! ;-)
Gerry Tan ● 6756d
The Metro had a story about BMW's Anti-Dog Shocking System to stop dogs fouling their wheels. They even had a "complain" from "Mr & Mrs Angry" of North London.The system was invented by Dr Hans Zoff!
Stephen Farmer ● 6755d