Envirocrime Officers
I note that Envirocrime Officers are all the rage in our borough. Is there an EO for our Ward(Walpole and Ealing Dean). I ask because yesterday a car full of five youngsters parked in our street and they had a feast of what looked like Kentucky Fried chicken and McDonalds food which they consumed in their old Ford Mondeo and when they'd finished, the young blighters just dumped the KFC and Mac containers and debris on the pavement near our house and drove away with their radio at full blast! Cheek of it! If I had been younger(and stronger!) I would have confronted them and given them a bunch of five knuckles in their gobs for afters! They were drinking too from what looked like beer cans. Envirocrime Officers please note - this happens not infrequently especially on Fridays and Saturdays in our streets.
Gerry Tan ● 6746d0 Comments