If you cud be London Mayor for a week/Monthbut you could only change 3 things. What 3 things would you change?
Mark Yates ● 6745d7 Comments
I agree Ed!!haha
Mark Yates ● 6745d
There would be very few people in the employ of local government then, especially if we added grammar and even basic English.BTW What is a train station? Is it an academic establishment?
Alan Brainsby ● 6745d
I'd like the Congestion Charge Zones to be expanded, the Bus Lanes to be increased and many more miles of cyclists' paths throughout london.And a fourth wish would be to cull all the pigeons in London.
Gerry Tan ● 6745d
Could we cull all litter louts and those ill mannered morons on public transport who put their feet on the seats too, please?
M. Anderson ● 6744d
scrap the GLA
Wayne Bridges ● 6744d
1. free/cheap bikes on the French system2. Israeli Sheruts across the capital3. More prosecutions for envirocrime.
Sara Nathan ● 6744d
I'm with you on 1 and 3 - well said. But what is a Sherut please?
Gerry Tan ● 6744d