LOOKING FOR A SQUASH PARTNER - BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL -
Not sure whether this is the right place to write this adv just didn't really know where else to advertise ... so, if anyone thinks this adv is in an inappropriate site or section please accept my apologies or if you happen to know where I could have placed this adv it would be great to hearing from you too!! So, let's start ...I'm looking for a Squash partner who is willing to take a couple of Squash lessons with me and who will then "commit" to play at least twice over the week and one time during the weekend (usually).Ideally you will be based (either for work or to live) in the Ealing area as I'd like to go and play at the Ealing Squash center (next to Ealing B'Way station).I have played Squash a few times a few years ago hence do have an idea but a few lessons would help before to start practicing which can be done at the Ealing center for about 20 pounds a lessons.Also, it might be a good idea if you could have a look at their website so that you can see all their prices etc.If you are serious about it and willing to commit I was thinking about the membership, if we join together it will be 45 pounds each a month and we should be able to play as many times a week as we want.Oh yes, their website is www dot ealingsfc dot co dot uk.Looking forward to hearing from you!!Many Thanks.
Valentina Dell'Aquila ● 6742d0 Comments