Does any one out there know if there is a good furniture restorer locally, one who can especially do French Polishing???
Rosemary Nicoll ● 6740d3 Comments
There's a furniture workshop in Hanwell on the north side of the Uxbridge Rd (right hand side) as you go towards Southall. It's where the road goes downhill to the traffic lights as you leave Hanwell. I suspect they may do French Polishing but I've never used them - keep meaning to to get a little table repaired. Sorry I can't remember their name.Another option is Red Dog Furniture in Ealing - http://www.reddogfurniture.co.uk/index.htm - who offer furniture restoration. We're using them to make a book case.
David Highton ● 6739d
Thank you David, will check your suggestions out.
Rosemary Nicoll ● 6739d
The Hanwell one is called Kings. i know they won't collect your stuff - you have to take it there having booked it in (at least that was so a year ago).
Viv Ellis ● 6739d