Not a Trivial Matter !
Anyone else had this problem?I have a small pension fund (triviality) sum of(£445.77) I was notified of this in Fenruary this year. Apparently I cannot cash in this money and cannot even transfer this money into my small company pension.Apparently the law changed in 2006, before this date one could have simply taken the money. Why was this not made public knowledge?I rang the Pensions Advisory Service was was told that they receive calls like mine on a daily basis, couldn't give much advice, just told me to either get a Financial Advisor or start a new Pension Scheme. What at my age (66 on Saturday!) ???The only other piece of advice he could offer is just to hang on for another 18 months in the hope that the Government change the policy regarding the Triviality Pension. What THIS government, since when did they help pensioners????Anyone else in this same situation? Surely we can't lose this money?We need every penny!Any comments or advice would be welcome.
Robert Julian Fernandez ● 6737d1 Comments