Fiddler on the Roof - 2 for 1 offer!!
On Monday, I got chatting to 2 customers in our restaurant. They told me they were in the touring production of 'Fiddler on the Roof' which was at the New Wimbledon Theatre this week.As I went to see the revial show at the Palladium in the 80s with Topol, I knew it was a good show.We have just got back. Wow! Amazing production.Next week they move on to Derry so if you have a free evening this week, I thoroughly recommend this show.Oh...call the box office....0870 060 6646..quote 'what's on stage.com' offer..and you get 2 tickets for the price of 1. (we sat front row stalls/centre...2 for £30!!). Also if you park at CentreCourt shopping car park, the theatre will validate your parking ticket (you only pay £2).Looking at the their programme of forthcoming productions, I feel quite envious and jealous that we dont have such a professional theatre in West London.
David Archer ● 6721d3 Comments