DHL Avoid like the plague and who is sandra?
I ordered some items on the 12th April this year.... after 2 weeks I checked with my supplier who said it had been despatched by dhl on the 14th. I called DHL and they said they had problems getting to my address as there is a security gate. Why they have never left a note is beyond me. they never bothered to contact my supplier who had all my contact details or even write to me regarding the problem. Despite numerous phone calls to these muppets and instructions to send my packages to a different address they have still messed up. One package made it into my hands via the alternative address however the original parcel has been signed for today by a sandra at my address! Considering there are 3 people living in my flat and two are male makes me wonder who 'Sandra' is. There are only 3 flats in my block and no sandra resides here so who is she??? Help please I am at my wits end!!!
Emma Daniels ● 6720d0 Comments