Actually Colin, I don't mind incurring the wrath of the so called PC brigade, 'cos they usually show themselves up as a load of buffoons, and racist to boot. And the " other place ", where be that. Upwards or downwards?. And there is some new skullduggery afoot. Apparently now, those patently of foreign origin are able to class themselves as ENGLISH and not just BRITISH as hitherto, which is an absurdity. Presumably this is for the next Census so that the full extent of the " invasion " can be further covered up as the truth is beginning to dawn on most people. As I have said before, just travel by bus from Shepherds Bush to Uxbridge to see what I mean, plus of course, most other parts of London, and elsewhere. I read an article last week, albeit of the previous month, wherein the contention is the population of the UK could well be already 77 million, way way above " official figures " as NO-ONE knows exactly who is here nor how many. The article was from the Independent. The last census is known to be a farce, doctored by the govt. in the attempt to hide the truth but who realise the cat is gradually coming out of the bag. So the new description of who is ENGLISH could well be designed for further camoflage. New Labour are the most treacherous and traitorous govt. this country has ever had, not only given it away but lying / covering up in the process.
Tony Price ● 6697d