An informative favorable review in this week's Gazette, but some will find the pink references not a positive attraction.
Graham Weeks ● 6697d8 Comments
pink references?
David Archer ● 6695d
Yes Graham, please explain yourself more fully.
Gerry Tan ● 6695d
Just popped out to get the Gazette. Here's the article -
Is it a real review or an "advertorial"? Sorry to be cynical but in local papers there is often a financial consideration.
Sara Nathan ● 6695d
Glad to report Sara that it's all the work of Ealing Gazette. We had no idea they'd visited the restaurant or there was an article in the paper until I saw Graham's post last night. I had to wait until this morning to get a copy and check out what he meant about the pink references. (I thought it was about the tablecloths!!)
Just wanted to say thanks Graham for posting this on the forum. We werent told by the Gazette that they had reviewed the restaurant and that it was the paper. If you hadnt posted we wouldnt have seen it.They did seem to dwell on the pink side but thats a small part of what Thai Nice is all about. In the two weeks since it appeared we've had so many new customers (no..not just pink ones!! lots of mums and dads with young children and couples) who said they saw the review on the Ealing forum.A drink on the house is waiting with your name on it!
David Archer ● 6678d
Thank you David. It may take a while for us to get to Acton but I will not reuse a glass of Freemans :-)
Graham Weeks ● 6678d
''...but I will not reuse a glass of Freemans :-)'' ..and so you shouldn't..or even refuse one!!
David Archer ● 6676d