In Response To: “Come on, AMJA, that is exaggeration”Really! SBD, Imagine yourself in this mans position, his house was being stoned for gods sake these louts weren’t throwing sponges, what was exhibited was a half house brick, and could have caused serious damage to him or his family. Tell me what would you have done, REASONED WITH THEM? because you haven’t been affected by feral kids, doesn’t mean they don’t exist, perhaps your liberal attitude is the reason our society is in such a state. Have you forgotten the loving father who was kicked to death defending his home and family, charming characters weren’t they? And today five more murders and 6 stabbings in 24 hrs. As regards to your comment on the police swanning around in cars, that was exactly what WPC Beshinevsky who was shot and killed in cold blood, was doing when she, like many of her colleagues have done so over the years, in protecting our communities. I think you will find that many officers are now out on bikes. Cars are used as response vehicles, what do you want them to do, when responding to serious crime……walk? I also recall your silly immature response to my thread on the Chiswick forum, when you seemed to think it hilarious and clever, to compare me with Victor Meldrew…...my error was to inform residents that people were renting properties in Hounslow, to convert into Cannabis farms/factories which I had personally witnessed, and the damage caused as a consequence, one home in particular has cost the owner £40,000 to put it right, as reported in the HOUNSLOW magazine It was of such importance that the council, although belatedly, issued a warning to residents, I don’t suppose for one moment, that this landlord thought it as funny as you obviously did! And you may recall that you and others also accused me of posting under another name, and were subsequently proved to be wrong then, and I believe you are wrong again, with your latest offering. No chance of an apology I suppose? When I post, I expect criticism, but when you do so make sure of your facts first. Last of all realise what is going on around you, and we may just have a chance of regaining our streets from these little scrotes who are blighting our lives.
Account suspended ● 6656d