How would I get a coffee assistant?
Hi guys,I run a mobile coffee shop. I'm looking to hire a casual assistant to cover me for holidays and one or two days a month. So far I've had no joy in finding one. I'd advertised on Gumtree but didn't find the suitable candidate. My requirements are quite specific: must live in Ealing, must have a driving licence, must speak perfect English, must like coffee, must be personable, polite and friendly. I'd like someone to join me for the long term, someone I can build a relationship with and trust. In my mind I imagine this job may suit a stay-at-home parent who wants to get out and do a fun job, or maybe a retiree. The pay is £80 per day, cash, and the hours would be 6.30am-till 2pm, for one or two days a month and covering holidays amounting to three or four weeks a year.Besides the Job Centre, can anyone recommend a way of reaching the right person? Or do any of you know someone who might be interested?
Darren Halford ● 6648d9 Comments