There is a good write-up about it here:http://www.ealing.gov.uk/services/leisure/ealing_summer/jazz.html
Philippa Bond ● 6644d2 Comments
I am finding these sites are being particularly difficult today. They seem to keep getting tangled up with each other.A post will also be printed and yet the thread doesn't get bumped up from previous page and date doesn't change. Needless to say I didn't intend two similar posts on the same site.Exasperating.
Philippa Bond ● 6644d
It was very busy today. Lots of families.There don't seem to be as many chairs out as last year. Or do I just think so because I'm not as good at sitting crossed-legged as I once was? There are lots of older people who would probably appreciate some more seating. The youngsters are happy without or on a picnic rug.It is great to see that this year there has been a good attempt to get people to separate their rubbish. The programme which is provided with the wristband says that all the stall holders' plates and cutlery are compostable. Next time though this message needs to be repeated at each food stall and elsewhere on the site. (TalkTalk had a good short and easily read message near the entrance.) There are not enough bins and you need more clusters. The labelling needs to be on all sides so that you can decide which one you are heading for before you pick your way gingerly through the maze of picnic rugs. This is why you will see little piles of rubbish placed beside some of them. Pictures are also useful. Some people are trying. If only there was someone doing an aluminium collection. There are loads of cans brought onto the site and anyone doing an aluminium can collection for charity would be able to collect an awful lot. It would also be good to see a Recycling Roadshow. Guess how many more empty tinnies you can fit into a box than arrived in it would be a useful competition!
Philippa Bond ● 6640d