The Spammers are getting craftier
They nearly got me yesterday. Having my usual scan of the 'spam box' to see if a genuine message had got in there by mistake.(Not often now, just very occassionally)Ignoring the exhortations to buy pills to enhance the size of my 'organ', plus NAT WEST CUSTOMERS PLEASE REVEAL YOUR DETAILS (So I can empty your Bank Account). I espy 'Telegraph Sport' 'Breaking News' Mourinho signs Torres (from Liverpool).But Liverpool have just signed Robbie Keane from Spurs, can't be! I checked first, it was a lie of course, just as you should ring your Bank first if you are in any doubt. Wouldn't have worked if I was a Chiswick resident though, unless it had said Guardian Sport I suppose! Many of them couldn't bring themselves to open it even if it was non political, I jest in case someone takes this as anything else than tongue in cheek!
Colin Vaughan ● 6637d0 Comments