Forum Topic

Smart accommodation needed

Hi, I'm a very respectable, easy going and friendly 30 year old classical musician who has just moved to Ealing.I'm temporarily staying with a friend as I look for accommodation here, but I'm not finding it so easy.The reason is this. I have an upright piano. So I'll need somewhere with space for it and to be sharing with people who work 9 - 5 so I can get a little practice done during the daytime. I'm not that noisy a tenant as I teach three full days a week out at schools or people's houses (one of the schools is Eton College in Windsor). I'm wondering if a/ anyone in a nice large family home might want to take in a lodger (my maximum budget £185 per week). If there's a piano there, then even better as I won't need to get mine shipped over from Ireland.)b/ someone would be looking for a really nice place to share with one other and we can get a decent two bedroomed house through an estate agent. If you work 9 - 5 then I don't practise in the evenings so this will not be a problem.I keep looking on gum tree and spareroom.co.uk for potential housemates, but people seem to have budgets which are quite a lot smaller ie they are looking for more student-type accommodation and I'm well beyond that now!I own my own place in Belfast so I know how to look after and take pride in a property. Please get in touch if you think you know of anything .. I promise to be a lovely tenant! Hobbies include, salsa dancing, foreign cinema and travel. Cheers, Clare.

Clare Isdell ● 6635d3 Comments