Not sure if I have spelt it right but my other half is looking to buy embroidery thread in ealing broadway tomorrow. Is there anywhere in Ealing that sells this? Thanks
John Kelly ● 6632d6 Comments
Don't believe there's anywhere in Ealing Broadway that sells haperdashery. Probably the nearest place would be Daniels in West Ealing other than that John Lewis Kingston or Oxford Street. Shops that sell this type of thing are a dying breed.
Pat Kingham ● 6632d
Nope, can't think of anywhere either. Oddly, sometimes the pound shops sell it but it's hit and miss. Could try Woolworth's I guess but that's West Ealing.
Penny Crocker ● 6632d
I don't know anywhere there now. Haberdashery is increasingly hard to find. The last time I went to Syon Park Garden Centre they had a floor upstairs full of hobby things. Perhaps it would be worth giving them a call if you still have no joy.
Philippa Bond ● 6632d
Oh yes, Philippa's post has reminded me............'Hobbycraft' at Greenford Green (Paradise Fields.silly name- retail park) has loads ! Still not Ealing Broadway though.......
There's a place in Turnham Green Terrace in Chiswick that does all sorts of leisure haberdashery and certainly had embroidery thread last time I looked. there may even be one in Acton High Street near mcdonalds but I am not so sure about that.
Sara Nathan ● 6632d
The haberdasher in Syon Park Garden Centre has gone. It has been replaced by a "green" shop selling everything ecological.
Robin Hall ● 6629d