I need to get my Nokia Orange phone unlocked so my son can use it on 3. Does anyone know anywhere in Ealing which unlocks phones? Thanks
Penny Crocker ● 6617d8 Comments
Depending on what type of Nokia phone it is (some, you need to contact the network to get the unlock codes), I think the small phone accessory shop in the Arcadia centre used to unlock phones
James Lockwood ● 6617d
Thanks
Penny Crocker ● 6617d
there's a place in West Ealing and a couple in Hanwell too
Viv Ellis ● 6615d
Hi, do you where in West Ealing Viv? Thanks
Penny Crocker ● 6614d
The West Ealing place is on the same side as (and near) Burger King - think it might be caled LIza or somesuch - but as you look in the doorway the right hand wall is phoned - up Failig that there are a couple of nice lads up in hanwell - near the Post Office - it's an internet Cafe and phone accessory place
Viv Ellis ● 6614d
The mobile phone place upstairs at the back of the Arcadia centre does unlocking.
David Fox ● 6613d
Being an IT geek....I didn't think 3 SIM cards fit in non-3 phones and vice-versa.....I stand to be corrected.
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6610d
Found out that they don't, having paid £10 in the Arcadia centre...but 3G, O2 cards do !!! Never mind........the child will have to use a horrible old brick since he dropped his nice one in the park..........!!Thanks all
Penny Crocker ● 6610d