We have a full set (8 volumes) of Supercook also full set of Golden Homes (7 volumes, a series on home improvements) both collected in the 70s going for free! If no takers will recycle the lot next week.
Peter Wright ● 6603d7 Comments
Recycle day is Wednesday and counting.
Peter Wright ● 6598d
Charity shops, Peter? I bought the set of supercooks, all bound, second hand and it is a great reference set.
Sarah Felstead ● 6597d
Please don't put them in the recycling. Freecycle them - someone is sure to want them and it is even easier than taking them to a charity shop.
Helen Johnson ● 6596d
Thanks Helen, I'd forgotten Freecycle.
Peter Wright ● 6596d
Now posted on Ealing Freecycle.
Peter Wright ● 6595d
I would love to take them off your hands please email me so I can arrange to free you of them if they are still available.
Emma Daniels ● 6595d
Sorry, they were collected 10 minuets ago, your the fifth ealingfreecycler to ask after them.
Peter Wright ● 6594d