Can't wait for the kick-off in Zagreb. Will Bilik's boys bash our Brolly-Wallies?Any suggestions on the result tonight? :-(
Gerry Tan ● 6594d8 Comments
4-1 - I'm over the moon! The Croats must be sick as parrots!
James de Vivenot ● 6594d
I bet the Serbs are celebrating too with the Vino flowing freely! Just shows you what a 'wind up' will do.Bilic might be the one getting the sack after that! Thats almost as good as when we beat Heinz and the Storm Troopers 5-1 at their place. Watching our friends leaving early to drown their sorrows was something to behold.Not as good as beating the Aussies though!
Colin Vaughan ● 6594d
A brill result Colin! I was so over-the-moon, I eschewed the Glenfiddich and instead opened a 1 litre bottle of Croatian slivovitch and had a few drams! ;-)
Gerry Tan ● 6594d
You did happened to have that handy, did you, Gerry?
Susan Kelly ● 6594d
Gerry is a Connoisseur of such things Susan!
Naw Susan - it was an exaggeration on my part. The last time I had slivovitch was yonks ago. :-(
yeah, bull as usual!!
Judyta Zablocka ● 6593d
I hope this forum isn't falling prey to tiresome trolls as happened on W4 last week.
Susan Kelly ● 6593d