"By all means have a debate, but in a reasonable, sensible and fair way like what the traditional "British" way, which I LOVE and ENJOY about in this country. Speaking as an immigrant ."The "British Way" hasn't got us very far has it. That is why we have been put at the bottom of the pile, we can't open our mouths without upsetting some ethnic group. The British answer should be "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" We have had enough of being walked over, not only by our politicians, who you must surely have noticed, will fall over backwards to do ANYTHING for the newly arrived....what do you think that people who were born and bred here, will be thinking as they slide further down the list for housing. Pensioners are left to decide whether they eat or heat their homes on a pittance, while we hand this woman and her son, who allegedly doesn't work £20,000. My pension is £101 per week £5,000 per Annam. No help for me or my wife...why, because i worked and saved to keep me and my family fed, clothed and housed. You say you are offended Mr Wong by being called racist, how do you think we/I feel, when we have heard it for years, that's their way of showing their gratitude, especially from our friend Iftikhar Ahmad! I, like millions of us have worked all our lives and this is our reward. The time for the kid glove approach has gone. I am going to speak out for us until I draw my last breath. The time to stop taking us all for mugs has arrived?
Account suspended ● 6553d