Although in reality I will not be around when the brown stuff hits the fan, as it surely will. I was gobsmacked to hear a minister say that they could control immigration with work permits, but were unable or willing to put a cap on the number of EU citizens we can assimilate.....madness when not one of them can tell you how they plan to copewith health care, utility services, schools and housing, it is a recipe for disaster, and not too far away either. The first step would be to spread new arrivals across the country and not only to the inner cities of, in the main, London and the Midlands, I feel that I am a minority already, and you would have noticed that English is not always mentioned when collecting statistics...is that acceptable........I think not. Is this what thousands of our people have died for in two world wars?If this is the price we have to pay for the eventual loss of our traditions, culture, and way of life, then the sooner we come out of the EU, which in my opinion was changed from an economic market to the EU was a con trick. We are all now paying the price. We now have the dubious honour, of being the most over populated country in Europe. Politicians have got to have tghe balls to say enough is enough, the first one to do so will get my vote! Weare fast becoming a third world country.
Account suspended ● 6555d