Forum Topic

Meaning of Bigot:-"The attitude, state of mind, or behavior characteristic of a bigot; intolerance."There have been at least two posts, that I would think from experience, that I believe leads you to suggest bigotry on them.One of them being in relation to an Aghan family being housed in a seven bedroom house, at a cost to the taxpayer of £12,000 plus a month in rent alone, but up to £170,000if other benefits are taken into account. Pensioners meanwhile are living on a pittance, and having to make decisions, on whether to have a meal or heat their house. Others on the waiting list are denied a home, having to make do with inadequate temporary accommodation, or worse still, languishing in B&B's for months or years. Secondly a certain Iftikhar Ahmad, who opened a thread "An open letter to Ed Balls", where he is insulting teachers with remarks such as they are "chicken racists". If you think/believe that we/I should ignore these incidents, you will find that our tolerance has been stretched to the limits.......I care about pensioners, many of whom have gone through the second world war, and if protesting at the unequal treatment that they receives, and leads you to the assertion that those who have commented in protest at this abuse as bigotry then I am a bigot!! I hope you are never in need of housing, and have to stand by and watch, while the newly arrived take precedence over you.......Yes! I suppose that by now, my tolerance has been stretched to the limits, I suppose that I am a BIGOT...or frustrated that it's not going to change.  Last of all, if you find these particular threads offensive (Bigoted!)you don't have to open the thread.

Account suspended ● 6544d

Topic: Re:Cannabis Farms      Forum Home  Posted by: Andrew Michael John Atkinson Date/Time: 14/05/08 17:51:00  Posted by: Sheila Davies-Brock Date/Time: 05/07/07 14:34:00  Andrew Michael John Atkinson you are such a card! LOL!  Victor Meldrew is alive and well and still hilarious.  All these international reprobates you encounter – wow!  A Vietnamese cannabis farm in Hounslow  -  Lordy, the mind boggles! Keith"is what the question should ask".The above smart arse reply, about cannabis farms, was the response I got when warning landlords to be aware that,Vietnamese (75%) were responsible for the proliferation of these farms throughout the country, and the damage they cause to the property. I had been with the police when they had discovered a couple in Heston. It cost one landlord £42,000 to put right the damage they had caused. Perhaps we should let it all wash over us! The insults, abuse, and accusations of posting under an assumed name, had to be seen to be believed, and even when others said that I was who I said I was, guess what...no apology! The fact that I mentioned that they were Vietnamese, was perceived as a racist crime, notwithstanding the fact that the BBC web site, went even further, and reported that they were gangs, involved in people smuggling, and using them as "minders" for the house, to pay the people smugglers. These left wing nutters do not know what is going on under their noses, and all they can offer in reply to opposing opinions is abuse, and surprised when we/I reply in a like manner. They alone are responsible for the decline in the state of this country! That Keith is the question to ask them. Perhaps they may just wake up, when it is too late for our gutless politicians to rectify the situation.

Account suspended ● 6535d