I've had the same trouble with our Suprima. Works for days then stop, stop, stop. I hope it's easily accessible.The PCB, about 9 years old, was replaced with the latest version 2007. Guess what? There are still lockouts! Less frequent but still occur. To say the least it's annoying. You are lucky that it does restart but given time...The most probable cause of lockout - red light - is the PCB(printed circuit board) behind the reset button. If it were gas valve failure, overheat, lack of airflow, and lots of other things, the the lockout would be much more regular, ie no start, 10/15/20 minutes after starting.This is known fault of Suprima boilers even ten years ago. There was even a BBC Watchdog programme about this problem.Just had a look on ebay - recommended price of new PCB about £220 - but can be got much cheaper, and probably a refurbished board is better than a new one. It's gone wrong and has been fixed.Give me a little time to scratch around and I'll see what I can come up with.(It's suggested that it is bad English to use a preposition to end a sentence with.)
Alan Brainsby ● 6553d