Cold weather next week, freezing tempretures at night. Break out the 'Long Johns' Gerry!!
Colin Vaughan ● 6549d6 Comments
oh no I havent dug up my allotment yet! I need another five clear days as I can only do a bit a day.
Barbara Yerolemou ● 6549d
Funny you should say that Colin. I was contemplating getting into my shorts and tee-shirts. Mind you it is a tad warmer here in Auckland.Have a good one.
John Chant ● 6548d
Went to sell some stuff at a car boot sale last Saturday, now we're down-sizing, and the winter thermals were much welcomed. Still saw three men in shorts though - must be mad.
Peter Wright ● 6547d
Our Postman is still in his shorts, traing for the 'Nobbly Knees contest methinks.
Colin Vaughan ● 6547d
Its SNOWING HARD HERE.Hope the lights stay on!!!!
Colin Vaughan ● 6546d
Didn't see snow in Hanwell but you could smell it.
Peter Wright ● 6546d