Does anyone have any idea where is the best place to buy reclaimed York stone in Ealing?
Charlie Canniff ● 6546d6 Comments
Does it have to be reclaimed???
Andy Wright ● 6546d
Well, old-looking as there is some there already that is pretty decrepid. I think I'm going to have to get it online. Thanks
Charlie Canniff ● 6546d
Most stone yards can order it for you but it will look pretty clean.The stone in question ages pretty quickly...especially if its in your garden.I know a company in Hanwell who do that sort of thing. Its Ideal stone interiors and they are on Trumpers way trading estate.If you mention my name you may even get a little discount???
Andy Wright ● 6545d
It's possible to "fast" age stone or concrete by painting it with natural yoghurt.The yoghurt is a good substrate for lichens and algae to grow on.Milk might be another option, especially if it's past its use by date.
Alan Brainsby ● 6545d
I forgot to mention but if you are not keen on using bovine products then an equine product works well - horse sh*t.What your neigh(ho!ho!ho!)bours might say I hate to think!
Is that W7? I tried them and they're out of stock at the moment unfortunately
Charlie Canniff ● 6544d