I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to this, AMJA, but here goes: I'm not afraid to express my opinions, using my real name. The troll in question joins the forums under an assumed name, abuses other forum users, then quickly posts long rants of a sexual or scatalogical nature. If you'd care to check out her (even assuming it is a woman) most recent posts on W4, you'll find they consist largely of threats to urinate on people's gardens. This may well be your idea of reasoned debate, or even humour, but it isn't mine.I have not censored anyone, as you allege. The moderators have been swift to act against him/her this time, which they weren't when s/he made a nuisance of her/himself on W5 a few weeks ago. Maybe some forum users have complained, although I have not done so myself.Do you even know the meaning of the word hypocrisy? Because you don't seem to apply it very sensibly.That's my last word on the subject. I shall not bother to respond to any more nonsense of yours.Ta ta.
Susan Kelly ● 6541d