Forum Topic

Going going gone?

       At long last I have finished steaming over a hot newspaper with a magnifying glass, which newspaper recently published the new first year intake of the London Borough of Ealing's schools. As far as I am aware all the relevant schools within the entire Borough were featured. There are 65 schools involving 1583 pupils of which only 475 are seemingly of European ethnicity. How many of those are of indigenous " origin " is impossible to tell but among that number must be a large contingency from parts of Europe more recently admitted to the EU. Let's be  generous and split 50 / 50 and say 238.  are truly of the home culture. If anyone can dispute or disprove my figures please go ahead. Why should the findings concern me. I would expect they would concern indigenous person of this country / cultureas undoubtedly we are being seen out. As those in the " survey " represent the future citizens of this Borough, we the indigs are down to a mere 15% of the whole and Europeans 30%. And of course in 10 to 15 years when these kids will be entering adulthood and reaching the reproduction stage, the trend  of " our " demise will have accelerated.                     But does the situation cause me concern, sure it does. Why should I rejoice or not remonstrate against the disappearance of " my folk, my culture, my customs etc etc ". Maybe the SNs and NDs of this world can tell us  why we should not be concerned. And if any politicians at national or local level read this Forum perhaps they will enlighten us or perhaps even tell us what they intend to do to save us.                       As a matter of interest there are several intake classes wherein there are no Europeans, more than one where Europe is represented by only one and many where Europe is seen by a contingent much in the minority.        I also wonder how many parents of the majority wear a POPPY at this time.

Tony Price ● 6536d100 Comments

"Ahh, right. So it's only the immigrant football fans that get drunk, fight eachother and beat up policemen;"Nigel, yes you are right, the only difference is that as disgusting as they are, they are not trying to kill us are they. Read and digest the following, and smell the coffee. The report continues: "The majority of extremists are British nationals of south Asian, mainly Pakistani origin but there are also extremists from north and east Africa, Iraq and the Middle East, and a number of converts. The overwhelming majority of extremists are male, typically in the 18-30 age range."The main extremist concentrations are in London, Birmingham, with significant extremist networks in the South East, notably Luton. Extremist networks are principally engaged in spreading their extremist message, training, fund raising and procuring non-lethal military equipment to support the Jihads in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, and sending recruits to the conflicts."UK-based extremists, either under the direction of al-Qaeda, or inspired by al-Qaeda's ideology of global Jihad, have also engaged in attack planning in the UK."Although the document specifically names London, Birmingham and south east England as areas of extremist activity, MI5 believe that the threat posed by Islamist extremists comes from across the UK. In an attempt to deal with the growing number of terrorists, MI5 now has nine regional offices and has almost doubled its staff numbers from 1,800 in 2001 to 3,500 today.NigelWhile you are watching our drunks, football hooligans, police assaults, and others vomiting in our streets, look what else is going on in our country that you seem to be oblivious to!  Aren’t you worried, if not you damn well ought to be.

Account suspended ● 6532d

If you think they are isolated examples, then I suggest you take off those rose tinted glasses and come in to the real world sonny! You are another of the liberal luvvies who cannot or will not face the truth, though I suspect that you would not notice it if it smacked you in the face.Do you think 7/7 was an isolated incident, another one at Glasgow what does it take to wake you up for goodness sake.You will be the first to whine that the services did nothing to protect you, if god forbid, there is another terrorist attack. It is strange that you and your sidekick Nigel, make no comment on how we are being taken for a ride, a common technique used by the left wing loonies, to prevent any comment/discussion on any subject that you/they have no argument against, just the usual "we are the only ones with compassion and humanity". Strange don't you think, that neither of you have expressed an opinion on the plight of pensioners both white or ethnic, Gurkhas refused citizen status, our service peoples lack of care, having tio sell their homes or the fact that scarce housing is being taken by people who can get pushed to the top of the housing list even though they have never contributed abything to this country, yet another example today, but we/I are expected to make no comment, for fear of characters just like you two, making snide comments, but that is what to expect from people of the extreme left, who have allowed this situation to develop. I hope you or your family are bot on a train, plane, or airport when the next atrocity occurs. Any word of comfort for the families both white and ethnic, who are in the queue for a decent home. Yes I have heard it all before from you and your ilk before, so if you and your sidekick Nigel aim to stop me giving an opinion......forget it! Can you now be man enough, to say what you really think about the points I have raised, this may just show that you might just be in touch with reality, but somehow I expect like your sidekick, there will be another snide remark or a non reply

Account suspended ● 6532d

Your posts are obnoxious because they are filled with generalist, ignorant and insulting ramblings illustrated by silly articles and statistics that none of you gives the source of. You think all immigrants, especially Muslims are freeloaders and want to kill you or take all your money.Nigel Re"Have you any idea of how your prejudice affects those subject to it?"Calling non believers Kaffirs/Infidels/Pigs etc is acceptable Yes or No? Thats not Predjudice I suppose? Suggesting throwing Homosexuals off a mountain, Obnoxious?.Source. Channel 4 undercover documentarySuggesting that this country becomes a Muslim state (Gratitude?)I suppose the 7/7 bombers who killed 52 human beings didn't really mean to. Source... TV All newspapers Iftikhar Ahmad regularly insults our country its traditions and culture, and as I keep saying he says "English teachers are chicken racists". Strange don't you think that you find that acceptable (as you apparently have made no comment on it until recently?)  (SOURCE....on all the forums) You reckon that's not obnoxious?? I bloody well do!!Abu Hamza, and Omar Bakri,two lovable rogues? just want to give us all a cuddle do they, do you know extremist cells are spreading wider and wider throughout the country. Or is that all propaganda. and we shouldn't worry/comment on (that information is on the web site)Just one small point Nigel, a bit pedantic I know, but as you are a stickler for accuracy ARTICLE not ARTICAL!To speak his mindis every freemans rightIn Peace, in WarIn Council and in the fightAlexander Pope 1720

Account suspended ● 6526d

"it is a shame you waste them on this miserable endeavour."Miserable to whom Nigel? The many people, and I do get bored repeating it, ALL who work here have paid their dues and are not given the same consideration! My elderly sister died of lung cancer in February, the fourth member of my family to die of this dreadful disease. She lived alone, and was in need of care, bathing, feeding, all the elements that were required to give her some dignity. I phoned social services for advice on what was available in the way of help, their main concern was "Did she own her home own", did she have savings",she was also told by her GP that she had emphysema, three months after her X Ray, however she was eventually so ill that she was taken into Hammersmith Hospital where she passed away (R.I.P.) To this day....guess what, not one phone call to see haw she is. So you see Nigel, she along with many others have paid their dues to this country, and forgive me if I am wrong, but I have never ever heard any of you with a left wing persuasion, stand up for them as vociferously as you do, when quite naturally, those who have been denied anything' (that as citizens of this country should have the first consideration) are then told that no help was available. I could tell you stories about how my family have been treated, that would make you spit blood. So you see Nigel, until you need help for you or a family member, and are subsequently told that none is available, come back on here and tell me about it along with your reaction!

Account suspended ● 6525d

Look, most of us would agree these people are savages. But you are foolish or ignorant enough to think all followers of Islam are the same and would do the same. That is what you want to think because you are frightened of Muslims because you foster your own ignorance. Where Have I, Tony or Alan stated, that ALL muslims are evil, yes speaking for myself I am frightened of the large minority of extremist Muslims not through ignorance but witnessing what they are capable of, and as Alan has said, the doctors who we welcomed here, and in return drove a fire bomb into Glasgow airport. I have said before, Abu Hamza, was allowed to preach his hatred for everything I stand for outside a mosque, and yet, if I had turned up there to protest, I would have been arrested, or worse still beaten up by his Masked bodyguards. There are many many more of these extremists, ready willing and able to take over. If you are not frightened then, you should remember 7/7 when 52 innocents lost their lives. Yes I am ver prejudiced against this minority, and in saying that I only wish that the moderates would stand up and condemnthem.The Gurkhas do not resemble me in any way, neither do the Chinese, I have never criticised what they do or say, in fact I have posted on several forums, my views on the dreadful and disgusting way Gurkhas, have been treated by this government, ignoring the fact that they have fought side by side with us in many conflicts for over 200 years."Look, most of us would agree these people are savages."Nigel, when you say "these people", who do you mean, the people actually carrying out orders, the people issuing the orders, or the millions of people who allow it to happen, please let me know  you view. Perhaps with your vast knowledge, you can explain why we turn a blind eye to demonstrations, burning our flag, saying the pope should be executed, kill non believers..and yet one individual who made a personal protest against them, was promptly arrested.......your perception/views appreciated.........yes?

Account suspended ● 6524d