I'll probably get banned for this, but I've just launched a new food website with my writer friend.Content a bit thin at the moment but we're working on it! Check it out (thanks)www.foodepedia.co.uk
Al Stuart ● 6532d7 Comments
Doubt you'll get banned, you might get some stick for only having foreign recipes on there ;-)You have some minor layout issues but it looks good, Al.
Verification Required ● 6532d
Cheers for that!foreign food? Its a multi - cultural society don't you know ;-)
Al Stuart ● 6532d
Suggest motto "cod not codswallop". Notice no contact details presume you aren`t based in Nigeria.
Robert Darke ● 6532d
strapline is "feeding you the good stuff"Nick the writer is based in Sarf Lahndenand I'm in Northfields
Al,We're a monocultural society with a long record of tolerance of other cultures, religions,and ways of life.
Eric Alan Leach ● 6532d
indeed.
Amen to that.
Verification Required ● 6531d