I am in the market for a new front door - any suggestions on where I can purchase a good quality one and any recommendations on someone to install it?Ta!
sheetal shah ● 6532d6 Comments
Homebase sell good quality doors, nicer than Wickes, B&Q etc
Rebecca Pereira ● 6532d
Try Todd Doors (112-116 Church Rd, Northolt - 020 8845 2493), they have a much larger selection than most and seem to be reasonably priced.
David Fox ● 6532d
todd doors are superb. massive range, reasonable price and a glazing firm across the way
David Eales ● 6532d
Negotiate with Todds Doors....I managed to get £100 knocked off the price of my new front door during the summer....good quality doors...
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6531d
HiDid you get any recommendations on who could fit your door for you? We're looking to get one painted, glazed and hung...far too scary for me to do by myself.ThanksL
Leon Markham ● 6510d
I actually bought the door already glazed.I varnished it myself, then prepared the holes for the locks, latch and hinges myself.Then asked a male friend to hang it for me as it was a tad too heavy for me....
Joanna Dabrowska ● 6501d