Forum Topic

Re  I have always found it a diverse and vibrant place. I was just quite suprised to find a few people from Ealing as members of the BNP.        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Had you been here longer than 10 years you might understand why people join the BNP. Please explain why people should not get upset when their neighbourhood and envirorment is changed beyond all recognition and without their having been asked or advised by those who have had influence over the underlying cause, ie immigration. Why should a person be pleased and not complain when their area is turned into a foreign land into which they feel a stranger. Anyone who does not harbour those feelings is unnatural, a person who prefers the stranger to his own. Dangerous . For example, you found Southall  95% ?? to be asian inhabited, but time was when it was indigenous occupied, which means the influx of foreigners was against the wishes of the in place inhabitants, hence their choosing to leave. So why should those pushed out not feel aggrieved and as the 3 main political parties currently play the racist game ( ie do not support indigenous folk but fall over backwards to be seen not to be doing so ) and turn to a party which does. What surprises me is the very few in Ealing who are members of  the BNP. I don't know where your family originate from, but if say it was Lahore in Pakistan and it became 95% occupied by Indians, you would be happy, not complain , not expect to speak up against your demise and agree to be accused of racism if you do.

Tony Price ● 6522d

I don't think I mentioned anything about my religious views so you are making a presumption in that I am a muslim. Interesting, is that not stereo typing? Get to know me first mate before you start to ask questions which try to categorise me.  However I assure you that if I found a list of Islamic terrorist on the internet, or otherwise, I would firstly inform the relevant anti-terrorist agencies and then try and let as many people know about it as possible. As I did for this.This list was however leaked. It was not put out there by the BNP or its members in the interest of openness and free speech. I am wary of the BNP, no matter what spin they try and add, they are a hate group with a thin veneer of politics. You of course are free to differ and that is your right. I would also add that I am also wary and in no way associate with any group pre-porting to belong to or have affiliations with Al-Qaeeda or any of its many serpent heads.I also agree with you in that these types of organisations should not be driven underground, but as you can see from the responses from the BNP & its members they want to stay underground. The BNP don't want to let people know who their members are. Heck the members don't want people to know they are in the BNP. This doesn't seem like the actions of real political or democratic party imho. The only people who don't want people to know which groupd or party they are in are supporters of groups who are on very dubious moral ground, or damn terrorists(your Johnny Jihads and the ilk). Scares the beejeezus out of me, both of them do!Extremists are just that, extreme view points from the middle ground. The middle ground being lets all live in peace and try and get some harmony in our lives.The whole reason behind me putting up the original post was that I find Ealing to be in such harmony, such diverse ethnic races but still with the old Ealing Town feel. Its not dominated by any one group. Hence why I found it odd that there would be a few supporters in Ealing of the BNP. I agree they are only a small percentage but I just wanted to voice my opinion.As for whose funding which moslem/terrorist group, I am sure MI5/SS/FBI/HS have that list. I can ask them for it but then you may not hear from me again. 8-)Finally in answer to an earlier post I moved from Cardiff because there were too many sheep and not enough women. :-)Love Peace & Respect To All!

Farrakh Chowdhry ● 6520d

AMJA your initial post was removed, the one that was answered by Verification Required. I didn't ask for this to be removed so it must have been you or an Admin who thought your line of questioning, and VR's response, a little too outside the terms and conditions of this website.But basically put you did try and label me as a moslem without even knowing an iota about me. Lets just agree on that, otherwise why would you ask me if any muslim groups had put up their list of members or funding etc. I could say that the name AMJA sounds like it was associated with a christian cult that blew up people in america. But that would be illogical. As was your association of a north african/middle eastern originating name. Each of us has a choice over what our faith is and what we follow. Our names should not mean that we are one thing or another. For that you will have to get to know me better.Also you have tried to refer to my sex as Female. I have not told you my sex and to be honest if you find offense at the word "mate" then I find offense at :1) Your choice of words and associations in your initial post which were deleted2) You trying to make me out as a female or male. I could be an angel in disguise. Then what would you do? :-)However I did agree with Verification Required's initial response to your post, which again was removed.Just to reitterate I am not going to defend the actions of anyone who seeks to harm/maim or kill in the name of god. We saw enough death and blood shed during the inquisition and the years that europe under the guise of christianity plundered Africa/Asia etc in the name of religion and progress. ( I do not want to start another topic on this please! I have a day job as well you know!!)All region IMHO is bad. Anything which can turn a brother against a brother is bad in my books and religion has done that many many many times. Most of the mess in the world today is down to religion.Terrorists want to hurt and kill. I would never seek to justify these actions in anyway. You have to also understand these same "freaks" are killing people all over the middle east, africa, asia. I wouldn't be suprised if they were in league with the Somali pirates. So its not a case of Moslems killing Westerners. They are killing everyone! I mean was Nazi Germany classed as being a Christian Crusade? Or referred to as Christians killing in the name of god? Of course it wasn't. What they did was disgusting, horrid and abhorrent, these so called moslem terrorist are doing the same, but the moslem world is just "crap". It can't deal with them even though they are killing their own people as well.Back to the BNP, these people however want to divide a nation into white and non-white. A nation that has spent the better half of a century coming to terms with the fact that people are all equal regardless of their colour. If you think they(the BNP) are non violent you really need to do some more research on their members and the intimidation tactics they use. If you still feel that they are a fine upstanding party then I would ask that you kindly refrain from commenting further on this topic since being of north african origin myself you will never be able to reconcile your political views with who I am. Which is shame since I have been told that I have a great singing voice after 4 pints of Leffe. :-)So to conclude, AMJA if I offended you with the word mate heartfelt apologies. However it was in response to you trying to label and associate me with muslims and muslim terrorist groups, that's how I interpreted your response. You should be more open minded with the people you meet. You might meet a Jesus who is a budhist or a Mohammed who is a christian. I just wanted to spread the word that there are some BNP members in Ealing. Do what you want with that information but please (AMJA) don't try and label me or think you know me from my name. It might not even be my real name, I could have used it as a pseudonym to judge your reactions.I could also be an alien winding you all up but then again that's the beauty of the T'internet! ;-)Peace (Non Religious Type)Love (Non physical type)Respect (Non BNP associated type)AllFarrakh/Jason/George/Jesus/Musa/Abraham - Take your pick P.s AMJA if your offended at being called AMJA again don't get upset. ITs just too long to type your whole name and Andrew just doesn't have the same zing as AMJA :-))

Farrakh Chowdhry ● 6518d

FarakhFirst of all, I am not familiar with which Asian names that relate to what religion they follow, so your assertion that I assumed you were Muslim never occurred to me, neither does when and where you come from. The only organisation(s) threatening this country at present, both internally and externally are Muslim, they have  demonstrated by (boy am I tired of repeating this!) blowing up a train and killing 52 people, blowing the top off of a bus and maiming passengers, and more recently driving a car into Glasgow airport, loaded with petrol. Whilst down in London they planted a car bomb outside a nightclub, which fortunately failed to detonate.You were the original poster on the thread, and the fact that you said that the BNP scared you, and I found it bizarre that the publishing of a list of names, and that they scared you, and was rather of more concern to you, than those who I have mentioned, and who's sole aim is to maim and kill, and to destroy our way of life.I don't care who posted the question, it could have been Tom Mix, Boris Karloff or Dame bleeding Nelly Melba, if they had of done so, and added that they were scared of the BNP, you bet your sweet life I would have asked them. You have read something that is not there by harping on about religion.......it matters or concerns me not OK?Of course I know the list was leaked, why would they publish it themselves, no other political party does so either. Obama is a lovely man, and lives in the USA, whoever he is alleged to be connected to is of no concern or interest to me. My concern is those who wish to transport me out of this world in little pieces...that scares me, until the BNP threaten to do the same (but can't ever see that happening though! can you?) they hold no fear for me at present!

Account suspended ● 6518d

"Back to the BNP, these people however want to divide a nation into white and non-white. A nation that has spent the better half of a century coming to terms with the fact that people are all equal regardless of their colour.""If only" we were considered equal, but had you not noticed the thread on the Afghanistan family, who were housed in a 7y bedroom house, at a cost of £12,500 per month, courtesy of the British taxpayers, while our people have to stand by and watch from their overcrowded hovels, with no prospect of getting this level of care. Ask yourself why she needed 7 bedrooms, had they not heard of children sharing?The 1976 RRA (Race Relations Act) was produced on he premise that only whites are capable of racism, for every item that forbids something, there is a sub para. that in some circumstances, discrimination is permissible, to reflect the diversity of a particular area. What I would like to ask is "with at least 160 different languages spoken , are the Police authorities going to recruit Poles, Russians, Latvians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Czechs, Italian, probably even more than that in London, Germans, Belgians, French, Hungarians and who is going to decide just how many of each, will there be yet another Quango to oversee it?. Under the disability discrimination Act, can we expect someone with Tourettes syndrome to apply? This is how bloody mad this country has become, with the nutters from the PC left.So Farrakh, don't labour under the delusion that we are all equal, not a bit of it. New Labour and the Lib-Dems believe that we are all equal, but some are more equal than others.You said also"Back to the BNP, these people however want to divide a nation into white and non-white."If you listen to the luvvies of the left, and the daft ideas they come out with, they seem more than capable of cusing divisions, or had you not noticed?Christmas banned in some areas and schools. I am sure others can think of other examples........equality my ass!

Account suspended ● 6518d

Re  By the way, apples originate from Khazakstan, The English Rose is probably Asian,          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        so, doesn't mean loads of Khazaks or Asians came with them, and if your impending demise to almost wipe-out doesn't fill you with alarm, I don't know what will. See thread headed  Going going gone, where analysis of the future inhabitants of Ealing show indigs falling to probably no more than 15-20 % and I cannot understand why anyone can not be very concerned. Why should I  and those like me have to adapt to a changing society, that society as you call it should not be allowed to get to the stage where it overtakes that of the local " environment ", and which is not so local!.      A certain amount of immigration is a good thing, but must be managed to remain in acceptable proportions and not to the wipe out of the traditional inhabitants. If anyone wants to live among Khazars or Asians, I suggest they go there and leave me and mine to live among our own, or are you one of those who wish to cause the break-up of " British Isles " society, and nationhood, and by that terminology I include our Welsh, Scottish and Irish brothers and sisters.  I know many ethnics who are talking of leaving Ealing, as it is not what it was, due to immigration. East African Asians and none too happy with the way things are going. You make the fatal mistake all ethnics get on with , like and love one another. Nothing could be further from the truth, so you adapt to that melee if you want.

Tony Price ● 6517d

"Look, I am starting to lose the will to live."There, there! Nige don't get upset, have a nice slice of yorkshire pudding you will feel much better, and better able to cope. Invite Tony Wood to come around for a drinky poo.........no lavatorial jokes though!Now to get down to answer some of your points. Who am I p***ed of with? Answer... you liberal luvvies who want to surrender all that I and others hold dear, culture and traditions etc. along with the gutless politicians who pander to the whims of certain ethnic minorities, and as you may or may not have witnessed, they won't me a minority for long. Had you not read and digested the reports on the Afghan family housed in a 7 bedroom house, while our own people cannot even dream of such pampering, with your vast superior knowledge perhaps you can explain a) Why this is happening and b) Why and who is allowing it to happen. I am opposed to that idiot of a London mayor Boris, who is now talking about an amnesty for illegals, without answering where and how they are going to be housed, where are the jobs, where are the schools for them, not to mention health care....sheer madness. If you think that this is the right road to go down Nige, I will ask you to answer some of the questions we have asked of you and the other like minded individuals. Let me remind you in case it has escaped your notice, this is a tiny island, and cannot sustain the influx of more immigrants, especially now we are heading for a recession. I take it that you are adequately housed Nigel?I am not frightened of change, as the change is for the better, but unlike you, viewing life through rose tinted glasses in the leafy suburbs, I don't like the change that is happening to my country. I have never heard you, speak out and ask why newly arrived families are housed preferentially to those who have been waiting for years. When you do Nigel, you may then just have some credibility. Would you like your child to be the only one in a classroom who doesn't has English as their first language, why should he/she be held back with her education.....solution please Nige? I think I have given you enough to be going on with Nige.......Is there anything that I have missed? I have heard all of the "racist" comments for my temerity, but just forget it for once and dwell on the questions and issues I have raised........if you can

Account suspended ● 6517d

Re  I submit that you are the king and the green and pleasant land you have in your head is the pedestal.        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        No doubt some are impressed with your comments but the fact remains neither you nor any of your band have yet told us what the benefits of untold levels of immigration are. We antis have set out clearly why we object and asked repeatedly to be informed what the benefits are to this country and the proper inhabitants thereof. We know full well what the benefits to the immigrants are, plain for all to see and read about. Now it is your turn to tell us why we should be pleased with the way our Borough is going / gone. And we are still paying the incredible amount of TWELVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS each and every MONTH just to house one family from abroad, which amount is as much as some earn in a YEAR. And twice as much as a couple of pensioners get a YEAR, folks who have slogged their guts out  for a lifetime of work, contributing to the overall wealth of the country. Now tell us please why it is acceptable, why we as taxpayers should cough up that staggering amount to put a roof over the heads of a family who were not even asked to come here. What in your opinion do we owe them and why should they come before our own, many of whom live in cramped conditions. Tell us why the foreigners should expect preferential treatment. Try to explain to us why we should not feel aggrieved. Tell us why we should not look for a political party who would put an end to such blatant racism, 'cos that is what it is, anti indig racism. I am amazed our " leaders " have not forcibly moved this family into more appropriate accomodation. And don't forget, the housing costs are just ONE of the benefits this family get, and this family are not alone. So come on, tell us, PLEASE.

Tony Price ● 6517d

"What was the point? None at all! Has anyone changed their views? Nah!  Will we do it again? Sadly... probably" Yes you are right, I will certainly do it again, whether it makes you sad or not………so get over it! If you don’t like the subject my advice would be to “Ignore it”The point Tony was to let people know what is being done in their name, and additionally with the hard earned cash that they have paid in council tax. The pair of you may cock a snook at Tony and I, with you 6th form schoolboy remarks. What you have demonstrated with your contributions so far, is to let the good people of Ealing know, that you apparently don’t care about the abuses that are taking place in their name, not only here but, in many other towns and cities.It is also apparent that you don’t care about the many people who are facing losing their homes with repossessions; meanwhile we pay vast sums to a layabout, who has come here and allegedly deserted his family. The 20 year old son turned down the first offer of a home, on the grounds that there was nowhere to park his car.  The gutless council caved in, and put them in a larger property, with of course ample parking space, these people have shown their gratitude to the taxpayers, not with thanks, but a whine that it is too big and hard to keep clean. Ask the thousands of other families who have to slide further down the list, with their chance of a decent home fading daily.Tony you have demonstrated that you can count so your education was not completely wasted. Now let us have your grown up opinion on the questions you have repeatedly been asked, but have thus far opted to work with your partner Nige to make silly remarks…yes we now know you are a clever boy, and have worked for the BBC, personally I would not have been too boastful about that, with their track record. So can I suggest that the pair of you now act your age and not your shoe sizes? 

Account suspended ● 6516d

Re    that you apparently don’t care about the abuses that are taking place in their name, not only here but, in many other towns and cities.          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        what I can't understand is why the good people of this country are not rioting in the streets with the situation that has come about. On the one hand we have the indigs who have worked hard, got a house on mortgage, work many hours to feed their family and struggle to pay ther mortgage and unrelentingly increasing utility bills, face the prospect of losing their job , which is the mainstay of all they do and own, worry themselves sick with running the real risk of losing it all, whereas we have asylum seekers ( 80% bogus ) and immigrants who get all these things given to them for no work at all and run no risk of losing none of it. And to cap it all, the ones who risk losing everything pay for the others into the bargain. One could not imagine a more ass about farce if one tried. If I were in the first category and lost everything and witnessed those such as the Afghan family continuing to live in luxury at my expense, I honestly do not know how I would restrain myself . And then to be deprived of my customary Christmas celebrations in case it upsets persons from eg Afghanistan  just renders the whole immigration business a complete insult. I just cannot see how anyone can think otherwise.          But just have a look at the contributions under the thread  How to build a rant  , or words to that effect to see what does interest many in this Borough. And then weep.

Tony Price ● 6516d

"The point Tony was to let people know what is being done in their name, and additionally with the hard earned cash that they have paid in council tax."You don't think you are being slightly arrogant assuming that the people of Ealing aren't aware of what's going on around them,do you really have a better insight into these matters? I think not."It is also apparent that you don’t care about the many people who are facing losing their homes with repossessions; meanwhile we pay vast sums to a layabout, who has come here and allegedly deserted his family."Just where is it apparent? Is it because I don't keep repeating ad nauseum about it like you? OK in my opinion giving "them" that house was quite wrong,almost designed to give fodder to people like you. Hitler did the same thing,he found a bad Jew(I'm sure they exist) and held him up as a typical example of the whole race,kept banging on about it until the people believed him. (ring any bells?)(And before you start I lost people in WW2 as well as you)"The gutless council caved in, and put them in a larger property, with of course ample parking space, these people have shown their gratitude to the taxpayers, not with thanks, but a whine that it is too big and hard to keep clean. Ask the thousands of other families who have to slide further down the list, with their chance of a decent home fading daily."The gutless Council you refer to seems to me to have consisted of three hapless contract workers (contract so that the Tory Council don't have to pay pensions),that said, they were following a Labour Governments orders.You then rattle on about how the son turned down blah blah blah,it's just another opportunity for you to remind us how bad the Muslims are...just crap. If all Muslims were like you think they are,the place would be in absolute turmoil,thankfully they don't and just want to make a decent living for their familly,I'm really sorry you can't accept that,you never will."Tony you have demonstrated that you can count so your education was not completely wasted. Now let us have your grown up opinion on the questions you have repeatedly been asked, but have thus far opted to work with your partner Nige to make silly remarks…yes we now know you are a clever boy, and have worked for the BBC, personally I would not have been too boastful about that, with their track record. So can I suggest that the pair of you now act your age and not your shoe sizes?" (Look away please ladies,I'm sorry)Bollocks!!!!!!

Tony Wood ● 6515d

Just where is it apparent? Is it because I don't keep repeating ad nauseum about it like you? OK in my opinion giving "them" that house was quite wrong, almost designed to give fodder to people like you. Hitler did the same thing, he found a bad Jew(I'm sure they exist) and held him up as a typical example of the whole race,kept banging on about it until the people believed him. (ring any bells?)(And before you start I lost people in WW2 as well as you)Ad Nauseum? You haven’t made any comment at all; instead the pair of you act like naughty children who have had their toys taken away from them. Your comment about Hitler just about sums you up. Banging on about it as you put it, was for the sole reason that you chose to, either make a snide comment about mine/our comments on the issue in question. That displays to me how immature and out of touch you are, I don’t know your age but from your post you certainly have a lot of “growing up” to do, and get in touch with reality.It is also apparent that you don’t care about the many people who are facing losing their homes with repossessions; meanwhile we pay vast sums to a layabout, who has come here and allegedly deserted his family."Just where is it apparent? It is apparent,because he was not involved in the move into the property, to support his wife and children, whilst living close by. I could ask that when mention was made of people losing their homes by repossession, you thought it clever by “banging on” about your “employment” with the BBC, if you cannot see that, that was showing your contempt for the plight of these people, then why, if you found the thread so boring did you a) Open it, or b) contribute to it with snide and irrelevant comments.The gutless Council you refer to seems to me to have consisted of three hapless contract workers (contract so that the Tory Council don't have to pay pensions),that said, they were following a Labour Governments orders.The gutless council could have still kept within the governments guidelines, by finding (which wasn't’t too difficult!) a smaller house, and disregarded the request for a parking space, and perhaps suggest that the children of the same sex share a room and thus reducing the cost, and the need for such a large expensive property! With the cost saving to the taxpayers, have you noticed that they have still done nothing to find cheaper accommodation, and continue paying this large amount of rent, which you conveniently overlook, or worse still don't care....You then rattle on about how the son turned down blah blah blah,it's just another opportunity for you to remind us how bad the Muslims are...just crap. (Read this again and modify, it could mean something you may not have intended, think about it?)You don’t object to that then? If you care to take your head out of the sand and read what I have said, instead of manipulating it, you would see that I have always referred to this Family by their nationality, and not their religion, added to that I always suggest that it is the EXTREMISTS who concern me not the moderates. So! If you want to criticise me, at least be accurate in what I actually said, not too difficult is it?You don't think you are being slightly arrogant assuming that the people of Ealing aren't aware of what's going on around them; do you really have a better insight into these matters? I think not.. Some make no comment, because people like you “a luvvy” would brand them as racist, or some other equally obnoxious remark. You, want to censor or ban everything that you consider inappropriate, but make no comment, when the extremist element are preaching and promoting their hate for this country, yet you and your PC chums, jump on the liberal band wagon when we criticise/complain about them……….strange don’t you think, and fair? Had you forgot that while this was happening, the police were impotent to take any action, for fear of being "insensitive"! Well Mr Wood, as a citizen of this country, I am INVOKING THE SAME RIGHT OK? Sauce for the goose and all that eh!

Account suspended ● 6515d

"Your argument, reasoning and petty name calling are, quite frankly, complete bollocks that any balanced person will disregard as obtuse and inflammatory."Seems to me Nige that when you use bad language, you are beginning to lose the plot. Why aren't you so outspoken about the injustices to our own people. Let me remind you just in case it may have escaped your notice, or conversely that there is nothing in it that suits your luvvy agenda, millions of our old people are going to die this winter, up to 20,000. Many others will spend their time, either sleeping in the street, reliant on handouts of a sandwich or a bowl of soup, some of whom, I will remind you have served in the armed forces, they will have a lovely Christmas, always providing it won't offend anybody or organisation! Many more young families with young children are holed up in dingy B&B's, and with no prospect of a home. Did you show the same emotion, when I posted that we, generous souls that we are, are giving India £800 million in aid, meanwhile at home people are left to die, because the drugs they need are deemed to be expensive.......very caring, not a word from the luvvies though, who are intent on censoring any and everything that they in their PC minds is see as offensive, well Nigel I find the way our people are pushed away into second place, deeply offensive."Guardian-Reading Scum", Who has stated that Nige?"However, you, with your nasty little subversive agenda, like to blame immigrants, immigration and the appalling actions of a tiny minority."This tiny minority, as you suggest are quite dangerous as you seem to be very keen to overlook, for example;Muslim extremists in UK planning mass casualty attacks according to leaked government reportNovember 9, 2008 Sunday TelegraphReport identifies UK terrorist enclaves Secret enclaves of al-Qaeda extremists based in London, Birmingham and Luton are planning mass-casualty attacks in Britain, according to a leaked Government intelligence report. I have no objection to immigration so long as it is controlled. Those who choose to come here, respect our laws, rules culture etc. Are given accommodation, but not until all of those who have been waiting (fairly!) on the waiting lists are adequately and suitably housed. Or is this irrelevant?Now Nige may I suggest that you focus your thoughts and mind on the real subversives in our midst, who have no compunction about who they kill or maim, you may not care, but some of us who have paid our dues do. As regards name calling, just read again what you have called those who you disagree with on here....Pot Kettle? Do you also agree that it was acceptable to house highjackers.......sorry for asking again, what would you suggest that those who are homeless should do........carry on patiently waiting? Yes this can be taken as a rant, but nothing else seems to work does it? The luvvies, liberal left, obviously have never been overlooked for housing in preference to somebody newly arrived.........Wake up for Christ sake and take a look what is going on, we borrow £60 billion and then start handing it out in aid, to either, countries who are either corrupt or should not have it in the first place, as they (India) are researching nuclear weapons and lunar exploration, which you and others have conveniently overlooked. 

Account suspended ● 6511d

Just demonstrating how easy it is to make dogs bark. My god how tiring it is listening to the same rabid bark over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Verification Required ● 6511d

"It depends on need, assessed objectively on a case by case basis. I very much doubt the government or local councils  are capable of that. All of the EU needs to work together to ensure there is no disbalance in the number of asylum seekers in any particular member state."That's a yes then Tone, they can be housed in front of bred and born citizens, sod the people who have waited for years for a suitable home! My solution....they are allegedly seeking a safe haven, once they have been vetted and their application is accepted,we have plenty of ex army housing/camps laying empty, that is where they go and to stay until they are educated and can take part in our way of life, and able to work. Before you say that this is wrong, remember it was good enough for OUR serviced people and their families, and they are SAFE. The trouble is TONE, you luvvies will always give the reason to enable them to jump the queue, as, they are "fleeing persecution". As you have mentioned the EU.....perhaps you can suggest why the French allow them to congregate at Calais with the full knowledge that they are attempting to reach here illegally, and why they are always young men aged between 18-35, why aren't women escaping. So, I am sure, that our homeless and some out on the streets at the moment, will get some comfort from the fact that you don't mind them losing the offer of a home, because their need is greater, I wonder if this would be accepted or tolerated anywhere else in the EU? What do you think Nige? 

Account suspended ● 6511d

"I have had enough of this thread now. I have a different moral and ethical compass to some of you chaps and we are never going to broaden each others' viewpoints on the subject of immigration. It is waste of time."Well well, if you cannot stand the heat, I am glad to see that you will now exit the kitchen. You had no problem with abusive comments "Fourth Reich" etc, but when you are asked a straight question for example the alleged terrorist in gentle, genial Ealing, it was completely ignored, surely it must be of concern to you? Further I believe that at least one of the luvvies in question, is quite happy to see our people, who have patiently waited for housing, which we all know is scarce, and are left in unsuitable inappropriate accommodation watching as councils and the government pander to the newly arrived, by offering accommodation that most of them would die for. notwithstanding that there are some left out on the streets who have served this country in the armed forces, many with mental health problems. The reason this country is a magnet for all and sundry, from all parts of the world, is because the liberal left, many who have posted on here (as is their right!) will quite happily demonstrate/protest if we protest about the numbers we are prepared to take, and the priority they receive, and yet stand by and watch extremist preachers of hate, hold young followers spellbound........and not a word of protest. Even the police seemed powerless to arrest him at the time of the offences, and move the "congregation" from the public highway.....perhaps, before they finally depart the thread, they can or will supply an answer. This opinion is deemed to be in line with nazi Germany, and the setting up of the Fourth Reich, that is the depths some will go to, to prevent opposite opinions being given. 

Account suspended ● 6509d

Re  but when you are asked a straight question for example the alleged terrorist in gentle, genial Ealing, it was completely ignored,          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    yes indeed, despite the many requests from more than one source, no worthwhile effective answers were forthcoming. In fact, one response was there is no mass immigration into this country. How can anyone say that and expect others to believe it. This afternoon I went again to Plumstead  / Woolwich and got a 472 bus from North Greenwich station, at which bus-stop there were in excess of 50 persons waiting , of whom only 6 were of pale skin pigmentation, myself being one. So if that doesn't demonstrate mass immigration, I don't know what does. On the return journey, the school children were swamping the buses, so much so we could not get on the first one, and the situation in those parts of London re the school attendees is the same as here in Ealing, or of even more high ethnic  content. Could well be over 90% from what I saw. But there seems to be some indigs that welcome it, or are prepared to foist it on others.         Whereas what we read on these Forums, we assume is locally inspired, there is the possibility such is not the case. It was found out a few years back there are Govt. plants dotted around the country and who " subsceribe " to local papers etc etc via letters to the "Editor" and these supposed individual local letters appear all over the country, slightly doctored of course so as to appear to be one-off local cases. So what we read could be part of a campaign. Just a thought.

Tony Price ● 6509d