Re Sara if you read the Forum, as I have done, over the past few weeks you will now that this gentleman - Tony Price - is very, very serious indeed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you. Over certain matters I am very serious / concerned, that being the demise of our Borough as it used to be and still should be. What I had said in all my posts on albeit a limited number of threads, relates to that concern. I was drawn to this particular thread because of my friend's involvement. As to the person to whom you are otherwise referring to in this post, I think you will find that person spams this Forum, and I now see the Acton one as well, under almost every thread existing with multi-various messages, with hardly any of significance. And I am still awaiting the detailed explanation from that source as to why she says I am not saying the truth as I see it but winding people up. So S N , let's be having your detailed reasoning, for which I thank you in advance.
Tony Price ● 6507d