Depends on what the police told the doorman. If they tell the doorman that you are a threat to the security of the country, he may let them in. Otherwise if it turned out the police were right and he let you get away, there could be human casualties. I am inclined to blame the police on this - and hope they dont read these threads and mark me down - why couldn't they just have asked Damien Green to help them with their enquiries as is normal? Why the heavy-handed treatment?Perhaps they were trying to be ultra helpful to Jacqui Smith who was exasperated by leaks in her department, not realising that the police may take her seriously in "ridding her of the turbulent priests".On the question of leaks, I once went public with information that was supposed to be confidential but as the information was given to over 100 people, I took the view that it couldn't be that confidential. I admitted that it was me who went public with it, so I suppose it wasn't a leak as such. I was so incensed that at the meeting when the adverse confidential information was released, the ruling administration at the time didn't turn up because I suppose they thought that as the meeting was confidential no-one would say they hadn't attended. So I released the information and the cabinet member at the time had to answer to the press.
Barbara Yerolemou ● 6503d