So, nearly there..........anyone going to Europe soon? Should we have gone into the Euro? Would it have helped?
Penny Crocker ● 6502d6 Comments
Well the German Finance Minister, seems to know what he is doing, it would seem.Even the BBC appeared to like his pronouncement.
Colin Vaughan ● 6502d
I advise patience. Those of us who are over 40 may remember that the pound almost reached parity with the dollar in the early 80s; six months ago there were two dollars to the pound. Currency exchanges wander back and forth, often for no discernible reason.
Susan Kelly ● 6502d
but not in time for some members of the family's week in Madeira over New Year I fear!
Sara Nathan ● 6502d
So you decided on Madeira then? Console yourself with the thought that it should be nice and warm.
And don't forget to turn the domestic heating off before you leave.
Alan Brainsby ● 6502d
Will there be supplements? I am already resigned to extortionate spending money