Re either of them would be an improvement on the bendy bus.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx what monies will be / are lost by those blessed things I shudder to think. Loads of people get on without paying, gaining entry via the middle doors. I used to visit an old gentleman in Bromgrove Yard and travelled by bus, and from there back to Ealing Common area, the free travellers were much in the majority. On one trip one person did pay, so I congratulated him, to which he responded by saying they are known in certain circles as the Free buses. And I was told the other day, by whom I cannot remeber, but apparently loads of streets had to be changed because of the "bendy ones" and lamp-posts and other objects re-sited, especially those near corners. And try overtaking one when on a bike, when the driver decides to pull away.
Tony Price ● 6487d